Liquid Ultrasonic Flowmeters
Liquid ultrasonic metering systems provide a space and weight saving solution and are therefore a good choice for Floating Production Storage and Offloading Vessels (FPSOs) and offshore platforms. However this type of flow metering technique is now being used extensively at onshore Loading/Unloading Terminals, Pipelines and Petrochemical plants.
Ultrasonic flow metering benefits from:
- Smaller/lighter than conventional systems
- Simple to produce i.e. low cost and short manufacturing time
- No moving parts Long term stability
- No filtration necessary
- High flow High accuracy
- Immune to medium – high frequency vibrations
- Immune to unexpected pressure flow surges
MeTAS provide training to ensure that customers achieve the maximum performance from the metering systems and equipment provided. Training courses can be in-house (i.e. on site at the customer facilities), at the MeTAS facilities or service centers located throughout the Middle East.